In life, we can either let our experiences make us bitter, or we can channel that feeling towards being a good example in order to improve things.



------



Sunday, March 21, 2010

My friends chevra

Recently, I was in Kew Gardens Hills and stayed with a couple I know. On Shabbos, they introduced me to their friends, who are an eclectic group of different individuals. BH, they were very sweet, and I blended in with the group. We hung out all day and shmoozed. I guess if I ever decide to move there, I have a connection already, BH.
Los Angeles, where I am, is cool too. Love giving people a tour. I even gave myself a tour a long while ago to places I wanted to have deeper look at, for example, in the area called beverly wood, among other places

Well anyhoo, have a good week

No comments: