In life, we can either let our experiences make us bitter, or we can channel that feeling towards being a good example in order to improve things.



------



Monday, April 23, 2007

My thoughts on the Jibs



This year's Jib awards are more interesting than the other years since our family of bloggers are in there. Going through the catagories and selection of blogs, some were easy and obvious to vote for. But some took a little more thought because I liked more than one in that catagory. I guess that's a good thing. :)
What's good about this awards event is that I found some interesting blogs that I wouldn't have found otherwise. Like
this one and a few others. Well good luck and congrates. Looking foward to seeing the results.

.

4 comments:

Ezzie said...

Amen - that's what they're for! :)

Anonymous said...

yup! i go a few clicks from there

David_on_the_Lake said...

Personally I'd much rather a panel of experts/bloggers be chosen and they choose the best blogs.
This has become more about who camapaigns and begs people to vote for them.

smb said...

yea