In life, we can either let our experiences make us bitter, or we can channel that feeling towards being a good example in order to improve things.



------



Monday, March 02, 2009

FINDING COMFORT :)

While reading Tehillim 32 and studying the commentary, I found a very important message that we can all use when going through personal challenges. There are two ways to approach challenges. We can either let it bring us down and feel misrable, or we can use it as an oppertunity to strengthen ourselves.
With me, I'm still looking for a shidduch. I do both taking action and praying. I think though that there must be something that I need to work on in me first before the right person comes. You might be wondering, how come some find someone quickly and others take longer. We don't know. We just know that if it's taking a long time, then it's not time yet. It's very hard to wait for that moment. But it's better to marry the right person at the right time. In the mean time, I'll just keep making an effort , pray, work on myself and have emunah

On another note, sometimes I think about other things I want, and feel down if I think I might not get it. However, afterwards, I was thinking that what I should do is make a list of the things I have and appreciate. There are many nice things that I appreciate having, baruch Hashem

have a good week

3 comments:

corner point said...

Great thoughts...

Kol hakavod lach

:-)

Adam K said...

To be honest part of having a problem is being able to sympothize with others that have a simialr problem and try to figure out why many people today are unmarried. To just focus on oneself I think it the wrong answer. As we know in general many people today are not getting married and that issue should bother us.

smb said...

You're right that we should focus on others also. That's why when I pray, I say for both me and others