Social worker tagged me to do the "Six weird things meme" and so here it is.
1. Once in awhile while talking on the phone, my friend and I run out of things to say and there's an embarrassing silence.
2. I bite on my sleeves sometimes.
3. One day last spring after leaving the place I was at, I went to the roof of a mall where there's a patio outside and just sat there for like an hour and then went home.
4. I don't have a credit card. Although it would be nice and convient to have one.
5. My sister and I share the cell phone. Sometimes she takes it and sometimes I do.
6. I'm very intuitive and sometimes just know the answer somehow. Only happens once in awhile though. Like when I was asking someone questions for an assignment and I asked them for their phone number. Well the last number she said was eight, but I (without thinking) wrote zero. Then she said, "No it's eight, no you're right zero, how did you know?"
Okay, I tag you who haven't done it yet