In life, we can either let our experiences make us bitter, or we can channel that feeling towards being a good example in order to improve things.



------



Sunday, August 28, 2005

Well last week on wednesday, my friend R. and I finally did something before she goes back to school. I'm planning on working though and maybe continue with school later.

On shabbos, I saw other friends and we sat around in the living room with the fan on. Boy, it was hot outside. At first we were just sitting and talking and then we decided to go visit someone. We split up, two or three going to the old age home and three of us going to visit someone else. We spent some time with this disabled girl that we know. She is so sweet and her younger brother and sister are really cute too. Then we came back and sat around again. The others, who went to the old age home, came back as well. Then a couple more girls came. I love lounging around and relaxing with friends. It's so simple, yet so enjoyable. Then we had shalosh suedos which was still going after shabbos ended.

This week, I'm going to the east coast, IY'H. And so I won't be blogging for awhile.
Have a good week everyone.

4 comments:

EN said...

Have fun! Where do you live in the West Coast?

smb said...

Thanks, I live in La.

Pragmatician said...

that's so nice of you guys, there was a time I would visit handicapped children but it made me so sad everytime I had to discontinue my visits.

SemGirl said...

Bikur Cholim is such a beautiful mitzva. I try as often as I can..