In life, we can either let our experiences make us bitter, or we can channel that feeling towards being a good example in order to improve things.



------



Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I keep procrastinating

There are many things that I need to do and I keep procrastinating. I'm just really lazy and so I do other things and then I forget to do what's on my list. I do though get a few things done, of course. But still, I should keep it up.

Sometimes I feel like I'm not getting anywhere in life. Sure I went to college, but I don't have a job yet. I did have a summer job, but that was four years ago and temporary. I need something that will help me be financially independent. I applied at some places and called them, but I didn't hear from them yet. There's still this other place that I was thinking about though, I just need to get the phone number first. And if I don't find something in this peticular field, I guess I'm going to have to find a different job before I can do the one I want.

As for the small things that are on my to do list, some of it I have finally done, but there are still some things left to do.



3 comments:

respondingtojblogs said...

Like Nike says- Just Do It. I find it helps to break everything into subgoals and just focus on accomplishing the smallest step. Oftentimes I build up momentum by just focusing on a subgoal and ignore everything else. Another trick is to get someone you know to bother you until you accomplish a goal.

smb said...

thanks :)

respondingtojblogs said...

De nada.